Saturday 28 April 2007

The Skydive!!!


Mere moments before take-off

One view from the plane

And another

We're going sailing around these islands tomorrow


And by now you're probably need to calm down and remember not to be too envious


Yesterday Nick and Myself jumped out of a plane. It was amazing. One of my life's ambitions realised. I don't know why it was one of my ambitions to do something like this, but maybe under this calm exterior pumps the blood of an adrenaline junkie. That's what I'm starting to think anyway.

As with the Fraser Island blog I haven't got much time to type as I'm in an expensive internet place again. Damn. Again, when I get the chance I will fill you in on some more details like how fast we were free falling and for how long. I could quite easily give you those details now but I choose to withhold them and build the suspense.

No comments: